The company was started by Terry and his father Jewel in 1986 as "Jewel's Custom Chrome Plating." In July 2004, Terry bought the plating business from Jewel and have now been operating as Custom Plating Specialist, Inc. for the past 16 years. In that time, since Terry's take over, the company has grown from 2 employees to 6 full-time and 2 part-time employees. Meet Our Staff.
Located in Brillion, WI, Custom Plating Specialist, Inc. is fully insured and does work for clients across the world. Along with being published as an expert in his trade, Terry travels the country reaching out to his clients at car shows.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does CPS chrome plate wheels or rims?
- How long does it typically take to do a chrome job?
- What kind of plating does CPS do?
- Where is Brillion, Wisconsin?
- How can I get an estimate?
- Do I get my own parts back?
- How long has CPS been chroming parts?
- Is chrome plating expensive?
- How do we get our parts to Custom Plating Specialist?
- What shows do we attend?
- Can CPS plate pot metal or diecast parts